This article applies for IP cameras models XPY-530
Here are the steps to setup your IP Camera to be viewed outside the network:
1. Setup your IP Camera with the software that comes on the CD, using an IP address that is within the range of IP's pool that handles your router and assign a different port to each one of the IP cameras. The ports must be within the following range 1025-65536, for DDNS function to work without problems. For example: 192.168.0.126 and port 1025. Remember to use "admin" as username and password.
2. In the router settings, for IP Cameras, they must be set the IP address and port into the Port Fowarding option to get access to the IP Camera outside the private network.
3. To check if the IP Camera can be viewed inside the private network, open a webpage and use the IP address and port for that IP Camera. Use "admin" for username and password.
4. To view this camera outside our private network, use your browser to make a remote connection to the IP camera using the DDNS that is placed at the bottom of your device. For example, our camera has the following code "005khmr.nwsvr1.com" to avoid the use of the Public IP Address and port. Using this code address on your browser, you can access the IP Camera as well. NOTE: Each IP Camera has a unique code.
5. After this step, you will see your camera interface. You can select the type of display and look your Live video outside the private network.