NOTE: Your new router is compatible with any Operating System, it only requires a browser to access the configuration website. (IE, Firefox, Opera, Chrome, Safari, etc).
Acrux1200-AC Model: ARL02124U1
NOTE: Is recommended to work with the Acrux1200-AC alone. In other words we do not connect the internet cable, if we want to access the configuration website of the Acrux1200-AC and to the corresponding settings.
- PC or Laptop (remember to disable the Wi-Fi)
- Ethernet cable (this will come in the box is the Gray cable)
- Power Adapter (this will come in the box)
Steps to setup the Acrux1200-AC via Ethernet cable:
- Disconnect all cable you have already connected to the Acrux-1200-AC (this also include disconnecting the power cord)
- Connect only the power cord to the Acrux1200-AC
- Take the Gray Ethernet cable that comes with the Acrux1200-AC. One end of these cables goes to the port LAN#1 and the other end goes to the Ethernet port of the computer. (if you are using a laptop, please disable or turn OFF the Wi-Fi)
- Once the physical connections are done, open your browser (Mozilla, IE, Opera, Chrome) and type the address 192.168.0.1 and press Enter
- If you have done all the steps correctly, you will see the main website, where the Acrux1200-AC is asking the password to get through. The password to use here is admin.
- If this is the first time setting the Acrux1200-AC or you have to reset the router to his factory state, you will prompt the following image. Press the Start button to continue.
- In the following image press the Skip button
- In this section you need to fill the correct fields. Just fill the one that are marked with the orange squares. Please do not check any of the boxes, unless is necessary. When you finish filling the fields, press the Next to continue
- In the following image you will see the setup is complete. Wait few seconds so you can move to the advanced options of the Acrux1200-AC.
- Proceed to select the Wireless Settings from the list on the left side
- Select Wireless Repeating
- Enable the Wireless Repeating option
- When is enable, select the Universal Repeater, he will automatically begin to scan the area for wireless signal close to the Acrux1200-AC
- Select from the list the wireless signal you want the Acrux1200-AC to repeat.
- After you have selected the wireless you want to repeat, type the password of the wireless you selected in the field Base Station Wi-Fi Password
- Press the Save button, and the device will proceed to save all the setup you have done.