- PC or Laptop (remember to disable the Wi-Fi)
- Ethernet cable (this will come in the box)
- Power Adapter (this will come in the box)
- Disconnect all cable connected to the Nebula301 + (including the power cord)
- Connect only the power cord to the Nebula301 +
- Press the Reset/RST button for 45 seconds. This will restore the Nebula301 + to his factory state and erase any configuration done already.
- Take the Gray cable that comes with the Nebula301 +, connect one end of the cable to the port LAN1 and the other end of the cable goes to the computer. (Please turn OFF the wireless (Wi-Fi) of the computer)
- Once the physical connections are done, proceed with the following steps.
Accessing the Nebula301 + configuration site:
- Open the browser of the computer you can use either (Mozilla or Internet Explorer Edge)
- Type the following IP Address: 192.168.0.1
- You should be the able to see the following website
- Type the word: admin and then press the button Login
- Once you enter, you will see the following screen: Please select Dynamic IP in the Connection Type. In the next field you will see the WiFi Name and WiFi Password type the wireless name you want to use or leave it by default, and add the password you want to use for the Nebula301+ then press the OK button
- After placing the network name and password the new network will be created where you will have to connect to it in order to continue with the configuration.
- You must re-enter the configuration page 192.168.0.1 in case you can not enter that page try nexxtwifi.com, you will have to log in again and place the password: admin
- On the next screen in the list on the left, select Internet Settings option, and then choose the Access Point operation mode.
- On the next window you have to click on Accept
- After this the configuration would be complete, if you perform the configuration via wireless you will only have to connect the network cable in the LAN port 1 of the Nebula 301 router and the other end must be connected to one of the network ports of your main router, the router should already be sharing the internet signal.