- PC or Laptop (remember to disable the Wi-Fi)
- Ethernet cable (this will come in the box)
- Power Adapter (this will come in the box)
- Disconnect all cable connected to the Nebula301 + (including the power cord)
- Connect only the power cord to the Nebula301 +
- Press the Reset/RST button for 45 seconds. This will restore the Nebula301 + to his factory state and erase any configuration done already.
- Take the Gray cable that comes with the Nebula301 +, connect one end of the cable to the port LAN1 and the other end of the cable goes to the computer. (Please turn OFF the wireless (Wi-Fi) of the computer)
- Once the physical connections are done, proceed with the following steps.
Steps to setup the Nebiña301 Plus by WIFI
- Disconnect all cables connected to the Nebula301+ (including the power cable)
- Connect only the power cable to the Nebula301+
- Press the Reset/RST button for 45 seconds. This will restore the Nebula301+ to its factory state and erase any settings already made.
- Whether you use a laptop/pc or mobile phone, you must go to the available WIFI networks and connect to the network named Nexxt_xxxxx (The network key or password can be found attached to the router label)
- Once connected to the WIFI network of the device, proceed with step #6
Accessing the Nebula301 + configuration site:
6. Open the browser of the computer you can use either (Mozilla or Internet Explorer Edge)
7. Type the following IP Address: 192.168.0.1
8. You should be the able to see the following website
9. Type the word: admin and then press the button Login
10. Once you enter, you will see the following screen: Please select Dynamic IP in the Connection Type. In the next field you will see the WiFi Name and WiFi Password type the wireless name you
want to use or leave it by default, and add the password you want to use for the Nebula301+ then press the OK button
11. On the next screen in the list on the left, select Internet Settings and then choose the Wireless Repeater MODE
12. After selecting the Universal Repeater, you will see that the router will start scanning the area looking for wireless signals. it should be able to see the WIFI signal emitted by your main router.
When you see it, select the wireless signal you want the Nebula301+ to repeat, and then add the password for that wireless signal in the Wi-Fi password.
Note: Make sure you select the correct Wi-Fi signal and enter the password correctly.
13. Press OK or Apply, you will see a small pop-up window telling you "By enabling Universal Repeater Mode, the only way to access the Nebula301+ again is through the
nexxtwifi.com website" and that will allow you to access the website again.
- Wait until the installation is complete and you will have your Nebula301+ repeating the Internet.