NOTE: Your new router is compatible with any Operating System, it only requires a browser to access the configuration website. (IE, Firefox, Opera, Chrome, Safari, etc).
Nebula300 Plus: ARN02304U6
Recommendations: We recommend to work with the Nebula300+ stand-alone. This is because sometimes the PC or Laptop are connected to a Wireless Signal or via LAN to the main router or modem. If you are using a Laptop or PC with Wi-Fi signal, please disable the Wi-Fi or turned Off. This article will set up the Nebula300+ via Ethernet cable.
- PC or Laptop (remember to disable the Wi-Fi)
- Ethernet cable (this will come in the box)
- Power Adapter (this will come in the box)
Steps to setup the Nebula300 Plus via Ethernet cable:
- Disconnect all cable connected to the Nebula300 + (including the power cord)
- Connect only the power cord to the Nebula300 +
- Press the Reset/RST button for 30 seconds. This will restore the Nebula300 + to his factory state and erase any configuration done already.
- Take the Gray cable that comes with the Nebula300 +, connect one end of the cable to the port LAN1 and the other end of the cable goes to the computer. (Please turn OFF the wireless (Wi-Fi) of the computer)
- Once the physical connections are done, proceed with the following steps.
Accessing the Nebula300 + configuration site:
- Open the browser of the computer you can use either (Chrome, Mozilla, Internet Explorer, Opera etc)
- Type the following IP Address: 192.168.0.1
- You should be the able to see the following website
- Type the word: admin and then press the button Login
- Once you enter, you will see the following screen: Please select Dynamic IP in the Connection Type. In the next field you will see the WiFi Name and WiFi Password type the wireless name you want to use or leave it by default, and add the password you want to use for the Nebula300+ then press the OK button
- Then proceed to connect the cable from the main modem to the WAN port in the Nebula300+ and you are finish.