- PC or Laptop (remember to disable the Wi-Fi)
- Ethernet cable (this will come in the box)
- Power Adapter (this will come in the box)
- Disconnect all cable connected to the Nebula300 + (including the power cord)
- Connect only the power cord to the Nebula300 +
- Press the Reset/RST button for 30 seconds. This will restore the Nebula300 + to his factory state and erase any configuration done already.
- Take the Gray cable that comes with the Nebula300 +, connect one end of the cable to the port LAN1 and the other end of the cable goes to the computer. (Please turn OFF the wireless (Wi-Fi) of the computer)
- Once the physical connections are done, proceed with the following steps.
Accessing the Nebula300 + configuration site:
- Open the browser of the computer you can use either (Chrome, Mozilla, Internet Explorer, Opera etc)
- Type the following IP Address: 192.168.0.1
- You should be the able to see the following website
- Type the word: admin and then press the button Login
- Once you enter, you will see the following screen: Please select Dynamic IP in the Connection Type. In the next field you will see the WiFi Name and WiFi Password. If you want you can change the Name or the wireless signal the Nebual300+ will use or leave it like it is. In the WiFi Password you can use any password you want to use (Since this is not the section for the repeater configuration) but we recommend to use the same password that use the main wireless signal that you will choose to repeat, so you can remember or handle one password instead of several ones. Press Ok when you finish
- In the next screen from the list on the left select the option Wireless Repeating
- On this screen select the option Universal Repeating
- After selecting the Universal Repeater, you will see he is scanning the area for wireless signal close to him. You should be able to see yours. When you see it, select the wireless signal you want the Nebula300+ repeat and then add the password of that wireless signal in the Wi-Fi Password.
Note: Please make sure you are selecting the correct Wi-Fi signal and typing correctly the password.
- Press Ok or Apply you will see a little pop-pop window that will tell you "When enabling the Universal Repeater Mode the only way to access the Nebula300+ again is via the website nexxtwifi.com" and that will allow you to access to the website again.
- Wait until installation complete and you will have your Nebula300+ repeating the internet.