1. Open the App Nexxt Home
2. Login in to the App Nexxt Home
3. In the main screen, select the + button in the top right corner.
4. From the list of devices, look for the Smart IR icon and select it.
5. On the next screen, make sure your smartphone is connected to your 2.4 GHz wireless signal. If it is, this will be auto selected, and all you need to do is to type the wireless password. Then press the next button.
6. On the next screen, select EZ Mode, press the "Confirm indicator is rapidly blinking" and press next.
7. This will start the pairing process, at the end you will be prompt to keep the default name or changed.