Here are the steps to install a new firmware on your Nexxt Device:
1. First download the latest firmware of your Cosmos 1200, clicking HERE.
2. Open your browser (IE,Mozilla Firefox,etc) and enter the IP address of the router "192.168.0.1" by default. This will prompt you to type some credentials to access the router webpage.
5. On “Advanced” settings, click on the “Tools” tab.
6. Click on "Firmware Upgrade".
7. On the "Firmware Upgrade" tab, press the button "Select file" to upload your firmware. You'll see another window to browse the firmware file, then press "OK" to upload.
8. After upload, please click on "Upgrade". After this step, the screem will be prompted with a message that says "Are you sure you want to upgrade your firmware?", press "OK" to this screen.
9. After upgrade, this router will prompt you automatically to reboot your router.