These are the steps to configure the URL Filter.
1. Make sure your router is connected via a network cable to your computer and is connected to the current outlet or USB port using the power cord.
2. Open your preferred browser and enter the address http://192.168.0.1.
3. Use "admin" for the username and password.
4. In the menu that appears on your right, select "Access Control" and select “Target”
5. Click on "Add New".
There are two options to configure the filter. By IP Address, or by Domain Name.
6. Select "Domain Name".
7. In "Target Description" enter the description or name you want for this filter. In "Domain Name" type the domains or URL's you want this filter to block.
8. Click on "Save"
9. Reboot your device. In the legend that appears on the Save button, click on "click here". Or from the menu select "System Tools" and reboot from there.
Check the video about how to Configure URL Filtering: