NOTE: Your Tarvos 300 Router is compatible with any Operating System for setup, it only requires a internet browser to access it. ( IE, Mozilla, Firefox , Chrome, Safari, etc)
To setup your router without the CD installation Wizard, follow the next steps below:
1. Connect your Nexxt router to your PC with an Ethernet cable on the LAN port (Yellow).
2. Connect your Nexxt router to your ISP modem with an Ethernet Cable on the WAN port (Blue).
3. Verify that your PC has created the Local Area network on Network Connections.
4. Verify that the Firewall and Antivirus system are disabled to avoid any problems or restrictions.
5. Once all connected, open your browser (IE,Mozilla,Firefox,etc) and enter the IP address of the router "192.168.0.1" by default. This will prompt you to type some credentials to access the router webpage.
6. Use "admin" as password.
7. On the router's webpage, go to "Advanced settings" at the middle of the webpage.
8. On “Advanced settings”, click on “WAN settings”.
9. On WAN settings, select the correct configuration to input on the router (ISP must provide correct information). If you do not know what type of Modem or connection you have please contact your ISP before configuring the router. The default setup is PPPoE. We recommend to place this to DHCP as default (Recommended).
10. Press “Ok” to save changes.