Here are the steps to install a new firmware on your Nexxt Device:
1. First download the latest firmware of your Nebula 150, clicking on your models below. NOTE: This can be found at the botton of your device. Be sure to download the correct firmware and DO NOT INSTALL another firmware than the file that belongs to your router:
Models that ends on U1, click HERE.
Models that ends on U2, click HERE.
2. Open your browser (IE,Mozilla,Firefox,etc) and enter the IP address of the router "192.168.0.1" by default. This will prompt you to type some credentials to access the router webpage.
3. Use "admin" as a password. (For models that ends on U1, use "admin" as user and password).
4. Go to "Advanced Settings", in the middle of the router setup webpage. (For models that ends on U1, skip this step).
5. Go to System Tools.
6. Click on the "Upgrade" tab.
7. On the "Upgrade" tab, press the button "Choose file" to upload your firmware. You'll see another window to browse the firmware file, then press "OK" to upload.
8. After upload, click on "Upgrade".
9. After upgrade, this router will prompt you automatically to reboot your router.