NOTE: Your N Router is compatible with any Operating System for setup, it only requires a internet browser to access it. ( IE, Mozilla, Firefox , Chrome, Safari, etc)
To setup your router without the CD installation Wizard, follow the next steps below:
1. Connect your Nexxt router to your PC with an Ethernet cable on the LAN port (Yellow).
2. Connect your Nexxt router to your ISP modem with an Ethernet Cable on the WAN port (Blue).
3. Verify that your PC has created the Local Area network on Network Connections.
4. Verify that the Firewall and Antivirus system are disabled to avoid any problems or restrictions.
5. Once all connected, open your browser (IE,Mozilla,Firefox,etc) and enter the IP address of the router "192.168.0.1" by default. This will prompt you to type some credentials to access the router webpage.
6. Use "admin" as password.
7. On the main screen, click on “Advanced” in the middle of the webpage.
8. On “Advanced”, click on “Internet Connection Setup”.
9. On Internet Connection Setup, select the correct configuration for the internet (ISP must provide correct information). If you do not know what type of Modem or connection you have please contact your ISP before configuring your router. The default setup is DHCP.
10. Press “Ok” to save changes.
See related videos about setup without CD installation:
Setup without CD installation Nebula 300: