This article applies for router models Xtender 300 Repeater.
NOTE: Your N Router is compatible with any Operating System for setup, it only requires a internet browser to access it. ( IE, Mozilla, Firefox , Chrome, Safari, etc).
If you have the following issues:
- Issues with the router.
- Intermittent connectivity.
- Firmware upgrade.
- Firmware corrupted.
- No Internet.
Please try the following steps to "reset" your router properly. You can do a "Soft Reset" or a "Hard Reset" as a last resort.
3. Verify that the Firewall and Antivirus system are disabled to avoid any problems or restrictions.
6. On the main screen, click on “Advanced Settings” in the middle of the webpage.
8. Click on “Restore to Factory Default”. Then click on "Restore to Factory Default".
9. After you click on this button, your router will be rebooting, wait a few seconds and DO NOT TURN OFF THE ROUTER.
10. Repeat steps 4, 5 and 6 to access the router.