This article applies for Acrux 600 Router.
NOTE: Your N Router is compatible with any Operating System for setup, it only requires a internet browser (IE, Mozilla, Firefox , Chrome, Safari, etc).
To setup your wireless on your Acrux600, follow the next steps below:
1. Connect your Nexxt router to your PC with an Ethernet cable on the LAN port (Yellow).
2. Connect your Nexxt router to your ISP modem with an Ethernet cable on the WAN port (Blue).
4. Verify that the Firewall and Antivirus system are disabled to avoid any problems or restrictions.
6. Use "admin" as user and password.
7. Go to "Advanced" at the right of the screen.
8. On the Settings menu, click on “Wireless” tab and then on "Basic" tab.
9. Choose the Wireless G-Band Service that you want to setup (2.4G or 5G).
10. Place a checkmark on "Enable" to enable the Wireless feature.
11. After enabling your Wireless features, you will see all other settings. On “Country” choose your country.
12. Select "Enable" on "SSID Broadcast" to allow users to find your Wireless network signal.
13. Change or modify the name of your wireless network on “SSID”.
14. Press “Save” to save your changes.
15. Go to “Security”.
16. On Wireless Security, choose the security mode, for example WPA2-PSK (recommended).
17. Select the Security Cypher Type for your wireless, for example AES (Recommended).
18. On the “Security Key” field, type the password for your Wireless network.
19. Press “Save” to save the changes.
20. Reboot your router, you can reboot your router on “Tools” on the “Reboot” option.
NOTE: This wireless settings are "recommended" settings from Nexxt Solutions Support Team for all devices. However, you can choose any Wireless security settings, following other requirements inside your network.
Here is a video tutorial of the Wireless Setup in Acrux 600: