This article applies for Acrux 300 Router.
NOTE: Your N Router is compatible with any Operating System for setup, it only requires a internet browser (IE, Mozilla, Firefox , Chrome, Safari, etc).
To setup your wireless on your Acrux300, follow the next steps below:
1. Connect your Nexxt router to your PC with an Ethernet cable on the LAN port (Yellow).
2. Connect your Nexxt router to your ISP modem with an Ethernet cable on the WAN port (Blue).
4. Verify that the Firewall and Antivirus system are disabled to avoid any problems or restrictions.
6. Use "admin" as user and password.
7. On the Settings menu, click on “Wireless” tab and then on "Wireless Settings" tab.
8. Change or modify the name of your wireless network on “Wireless Network Name”.
9. On “Region” choose your country.
10. Place a checkmark on “Enable Wireless Router Radio” to activate the Wireless feature.
11. Place a checkmark on "Enable SSID Broadcast" to allow users to find your Wireless signal.
12. Press “Save” to save your changes.
13. Go to “Wireless Security”.
14. On Wireless Security, choose the security type, for example WPA/WPA2-Personal (recommended).
15. Select the Security Version for your wireless, for example WPA2-PSK (Recommended).
16. Select the Security Encryption for your wireless, for example AES (Recommended).
17. On “PSK Password” field, type the password for your Wireless network.
18. Press “Save” to save the changes.
19. Reboot your router, you can reboot your router on “System Tools” on the “Reboot” option.
NOTE: This wireless settings are "recommended" settings from Nexxt Solutions Support Team for all devices. However, you can choose any Wireless security settings, following other requirements inside your network.