This article applies for Acrux 300 & Acrux 600 Router.
NOTE: Your N Router is compatible with any Operating System for setup, it only requires a internet browser (IE, Mozilla, Firefox , Chrome, Safari, etc).
To setup your router without the CD installation Wizard, follow the next steps below:
1. Connect your Nexxt router to your PC with an Ethernet cable on the LAN port (Yellow).
2. Connect your Nexxt router to your ISP modem with an Ethernet cable on the WAN port (Blue).
4. Verify that the Firewall and Antivirus system are disabled to avoid any problems or restrictions.
6. Use "admin" as user and password.
7. On the Settings menu (Advanced options for Acrux600), click on “Network” tab and then on "WAN" tab.
8. For Acrux300 routers, go to step 9. For Acrux600 routers, press "Config" at the right of the screen as shown on the image below.
9. Select the correct configuration to input on the router (ISP must provide correct information). If you do not know what type of Modem or connection you have please contact your ISP before configuring the router. We recommend “Dynamic IP” as default (Recommended).
10. Press "Save" to save changes.
Here is a video tutorial of the Acrux 300 Basic Setup
Here is a video tutorial of the Acrux 600 Basic Setup