This article applies for router models Solaris 300 (ARN02304U1 & ARN02304U2).
NOTE: Your N Router is compatible with any Operating System for setup, it only requires a internet browser to access it. ( IE, Mozilla, Firefox , Chrome, Safari, etc).
If you have the following issues:
- Issues with the router.
- Intermittent connectivity.
- Firmware upgrade.
- Firmware corrupted.
- No Internet.
Please try the following steps to "reset" your router properly. You can do a "Soft Reset" or a "Hard Reset" as a last resort.
1. Connect your Nexxt router to your PC with an Ethernet cable on the LAN port (Yellow).
2. Connect your Nexxt router to your ISP modem with an Ethernet Cable on the WAN port (Blue).
3. Verify that your PC has created the Local Area network on Network Connections.
4. Verify that the Firewall and Antivirus system are disabled to avoid any problems or restrictions.
5. Once all connected, open your browser (IE,Mozilla,Firefox,etc) and enter the IP address of the router "192.168.0.1" by default. This will prompt you to type some credentials to access the router webpage.
6. ARN02304U1 - Use "admin" as user and password.
ARN02304U2 - Use "admin" as password. On the main screen, click on “Advanced Settings” in the middle of the webpage.
7. On the menu, click on “System Tools”.
8. Click on “Restore to Factory”. Then click on "Restore".
9. After you click on this button, your router will be rebooting, wait a few seconds and DO NOT TURN OFF THE ROUTER.
10. Repeat steps 4, 5 and 6 to access the router.
1. With the router turned on, press the “reset” button at the back of the router for 30 seconds.
2. Disconnect the router from the power outlet.
3. Again press the “reset” button for 30 seconds.
4. Connect the router to the power outlet.