This article applies for Acrux 300 & Acrux 600 Router.
NOTE: Your N Router is compatible with any Operating System for setup, it only requires a internet browser (IE, Mozilla, Firefox , Chrome, Safari, etc).
If you have the following issues:
- Issues with the router.
- Intermittent connectivity.
- Firmware upgrade.
- Firmware corrupted.
- No Internet.
Please try the following steps to "reset" your router properly. You can do a "Soft Reset" or a "Hard Reset" as a last resort.
1. With the router turned on, press the “reset” button at the back of the router for 30 seconds.
2. Disconnect the router from the power outlet.
3. Again press the “reset” button for 30 seconds.
4. Connect the router to the power outlet.
5. Setup your router using his installation guide.
1. Connect your Nexxt router to your PC with an Ethernet cable on the LAN port (Yellow).
3. Verify that the Firewall and Antivirus system are disabled to avoid any problems or restrictions.
5. Use "admin" as user and password.
6. On the Settings menu (Advanced options for Acrux600), click on “System Tools” tab (for Acrux300) or "Tools" tab (for Acrux600).
7. Click on “Factory Defaults” (for Acrux300) or "Restore to Default" (for Acrux600).
8. Click on "Restore" (for Acrux300) or "Restore to Factory Default" (for Acrux600) as shown on the image below.
9. After you click on this button, your router will be rebooting, wait a few seconds and DO NOT TURN OFF THE ROUTER.
10. Repeat steps 4 and 5 to access the router.