This article applies for USB adapters models Lynx150, Ion300 & Nano Lynx150.
Here are the steps to enable a USB Wireless adapter on your PC:
1. Go to "System --> Device Manager".
2. Go to "Network Adapters".
3. Disable your actual wireless adapter (in case that you have another wireless adapter available). On the adapter, right click and select "Disable".
4. Right click on Nano Lynx wireless adapter (802.11n USB Wireless LAN Card) and press "Enable".
5. Right click on Nano Lynx wireless adapter (802.11n USB Wireless LAN Card) and then go to "Properties".
6. On Properties, in the Advanced Options tab, activate the "802.11n support Adhoc" property to enable the wireless adapter as a infraestructure connection.
7. Click on "OK".